quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

Life instructions


A few time ago I found this image on a friend's Facebook page. I even clicked on "like". It was just great. In resum, it was everything I try to do in my own life.  But that's kind of normal... My mother is one of that persons that has as rules smilying and face the problems. I don't know if it's because of my age or something like that but, most times I'm not like her. Yes, I face my problems and try to solv them, but I never do it smilying all the time. Althought, I've got the perfect notion who's wrong: ME. For my mum, life's not an ocean of roses, not even close. But it's not that bad! Every day she faces everyone with a smile, a nice word and happyness. 'Cause life's only one day. And if we don't enjoy it, noone's going to live it for us and we won't be able to came back to live it again.
So, when I saw this image I remembered of her. 
NEVER FORGET:  HAVE FUN, DO NOT HURT PEOPLE, DO NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT AND STRIVE TO BE HAPPY!! :)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário