terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2011

in our days...

     I've been thinking... People talk so much about anorexy and bulimia but, have they even thought about why it is a problem in odays?? It's obvious!
     I've been watching fashion tv and I've been looking carefully to the publicity in the streets and shops.. And, even I (and I'm skiny!!) thought that I should loose a few pounds!!
     What annoys me is that, watching as carefully as  somebody who's just "watching TV" I looked and I thought they were so hot and was just so jealusy that, for a while, I was thinking I should eat a litlle less, practise a few more sports... I swear for God, almost all the hot chiks in my school are skiny, and many people I know that is "hot" goes to a doctor and the advice is always: " You need to get some extra kilos..." and I can't stop thinking  about getting thiner ...

     If someday I get anoretic, after blaming myself I'll blame all the ideas about body image from the 20th century untill now!!!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário